Rationale behind geographical allocation
It is essential to have distinct regional strategies in a vast country like India, where states have distinctive real estate landscapes.
These are three of the most advanced, developed and vibrant regions in the country. These three regions have attracted the most significant share of financing from large institutions due to their shared rapid urbanisation, growing residential and commercial demand and increasing migration from populous neighbouring regions.
The team on the ground has extensive and deep roots in these markets, which helps access exclusive deals.
Commercial and Redevelopment
Residential and Affordable Housing
Residential and Commercial
Our Competitive Advantage
Privileged access to real estate deals
Diversified investment strategy
200+ years of combined experience
Red Ribbon India Real Estate Fund
Limestone Platform AS Luxembourg
Closed-end / 8-year term with two 1-year extensions (8+1+1)
INDIAN ASSET MANAGER
Substantia Real Estate India Private Limited
- Income from Grade A commercial buildings
- Capital Growth from new build and redevelopment
- Regional focus on the Western and Northern regions
SUSTAINABLE FINANCE DISCLOSURE REGULATION (SFDR)
- Investment criteria include targeting assets and local partners who make use of offsite construction technology and environmentally friendly techniques
- In accordance with the Fund's stated investment objectives, the Fund's investments include targetting inner-city slum redevelopment projects
- New build including inner city slum redevelopment - up to 35%
- Grade A commercial properties for rental yield - up to 35%
- Cash Reserve - up to 5%"
- Institutional: €/£/$ 1 million per share class
- Well-informed: €/£/$ 125 thousand per share class
- Capital Growth share class: 8% pa
- Income share class: 6% pa
EUR, GBP and USD
DEPOSITORY & CUSTODIAN
RBC Investor Services Bank S.A
Red Ribbon Fund Management Limited
- Capital Growth Share Class: 18% p.a. IRR
- Income Share Class: 12% p.a. IRR
- Capital Growth - Institutional & Well-Informed
- Income - Institutional & Well-Informed
- Institutional – 1% of equity
- Well-informed – 2% of equity
- Institutional – 1% (to be charged to the Fund’s NAV)
- Well-Informed – 5% (to be charged to the Fund’s NAV)
- Capital Growth classes: 10% (over 8%); 20% (over 16%); 30% (over 24%)
- Income classes: 10% (over 6%); 20% (over 12%); 30% (over 18%)
Give us a call or get in touch with us. Our team is available to help with any general enquiries related to Red Ribbon India Real Estate Fund. We will respond within 24 hours
16 Berkeley Street,
11-13, boulevard de la Foire,
Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg, Luxembourg
2 Irish Town,
Bavinckhouse - B.2.9 Prof. J.H. Bavincklaan 4,
Give Us A Call
+44 20 7183 3710
Ready to get started?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
INDIA REAL ESTATE FUND
Important Information - Disclaimers
This website is only directed at well-informed investors and is not suitable for retail investors. A well-informed investor means: An institutional investor, a professional investor, or any other investor who (i) adheres in writing to the status of a well-informed investor and (ii) either invests a minimum of one hundred and twenty-five thousand Euros (EUR 125,000) in the Fund or, when investing less, benefits from a certificate delivered by a credit institution within the meaning of Directive 2006/48/EC, by an investment firm within the meaning of Directive 2004/39/EC or by a management company within the meaning of Directive 2009/65/EC certifying his expertise, his experience, and his knowledge in adequately appraising an investment in the specialized investment fund.
The information contained and referenced on this website is supplied for information purposes only and does not constitute marketing, solicitation, recommendation, offer or invitation to subscribe or redeem fund units, to execute any transactions or to enter into any legally binding agreements.
We are sorry that you cannot participate in this investment opportunity. We will now redirect you to our main website.