Driving Growth in India
The Indian real estate market is expected to reach US$ 1 trillion by 2030, becoming the world’s 3rd largest, due to growth in population, urbanisation and industrialisation.
Robust Consumer Demand
Y-o-Y increase in housing sales volume
Y-o-Y increase in net absorption of commercial properties
Increase in national average price across all property types
Recovery of residential sales in volume terms versus 2020 across the top seven cities
- City-Wise Commercial Space Net Absorption (million sq.ft.) Q1 2022
Commercial Property Demand
- The office market is being driven by growth in ITeS/IT, BFSI, consulting and manufacturing industries
- Grade-A office space absorption is expected to cross 700 million square feet(msf) by 2022, with Delhi-NCR contributing the most to this demand
- Business activity is shifting from Central Business Districts (CBDs) to Suburban Business Districts(SBDs) and Tier I to Tier II cities, increasing the demand in Tier II cities
- Co-working space is estimated to grow to 50 msf by 2023
Residential Property Demand
- Rapid urbanisation, growing population, rising disposable incomes and easier access to finance has increased the demand for residential properties
- Housing loans account for more than half of retail loans
- In February 2018, National Urban Housing Fund(NUHF) was approved with an outlay of ₹60,000 crore (US$ 9.27 billion). [1 crore = 10 million]
- Developers are now focusing on affordable and mid-range categories to meet the huge demand
- Demand (Q1 2022)
- Supply (Q1 2022)
Massive opportunity to capitalise on the US$ 180 billion market, diversified across all asset classes.
Target returns on investment
€ 300 million
Target fund raise
Capital Growth Share Class IRR
Income Share Class IRR
Give us a call or get in touch with us. Our team is available to help with any general enquiries related to Red Ribbon India Real Estate Fund. We will respond within 24 hours
16 Berkeley Street,
11-13, boulevard de la Foire,
Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg, Luxembourg
2 Irish Town,
Bavinckhouse - B.2.9 Prof. J.H. Bavincklaan 4,
Give Us A Call
+44 20 7183 3710
Ready to get started?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
INDIA REAL ESTATE FUND
Important Information - Disclaimers
This website is only directed at well-informed investors and is not suitable for retail investors. A well-informed investor means: An institutional investor, a professional investor, or any other investor who (i) adheres in writing to the status of a well-informed investor and (ii) either invests a minimum of one hundred and twenty-five thousand Euros (EUR 125,000) in the Fund or, when investing less, benefits from a certificate delivered by a credit institution within the meaning of Directive 2006/48/EC, by an investment firm within the meaning of Directive 2004/39/EC or by a management company within the meaning of Directive 2009/65/EC certifying his expertise, his experience, and his knowledge in adequately appraising an investment in the specialized investment fund.
The information contained and referenced on this website is supplied for information purposes only and does not constitute marketing, solicitation, recommendation, offer or invitation to subscribe or redeem fund units, to execute any transactions or to enter into any legally binding agreements.
We are sorry that you cannot participate in this investment opportunity. We will now redirect you to our main website.